Translate

Friday 13 April 2012

My Girl

This is one of my all time favourite picture of my oldest grandchild Lilly. She was 2 1/2 at the time and we were waiting for mommy to get ready to go to the hospital to have her little sister! Bo Bunny's Country Garden was the perfect match for this shot.

Prima flowers mixed with my own using a tutorial from Gabrielle Pollacco. The tutorial can be found on her blog http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.ca/ .


More of my handmade flowers.
I love love love Bo Bunny's line of trinkets! They are so versatile and are the perfect something extra on any page. Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! such a gorgeous layout hon!! THe bloom cluster is so beautiful!! Thanks for the aknowledgement too! Love what you did with the BB collection too...just a perfect compliment to that darling photo! xx

    ReplyDelete