Translate

Sunday 18 November 2012

Love-Dusty Attic Nov Sketch Challenge

This is the November Sketch at Dusty Attic
And this is my interpretation of it! My husband John and I taken on his 50th Birthday .
Instead of using a circle element on the corner of the page I used the Dusty Attic new Heart Flourish. Isn't is gorgeous! I painted the flourish with a metallic copper paint to try to bring out some of the color in the papers. This was made using the October Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbooking.

Corner embellies included another flourish from DA Mini Scrolls, Some Prima flowers and some old brads from my stash. Again I painted the scroll with metallic copper paint.
At the top right corner  I again used a DA miniscroll and some Prima.

Well that's it for this post. The weekend is coming to a close and hubby and I are going out for dinner with one of our daughters to celebrate his birthday which is actually today! Happy Birthday Sweetheart! So lucky to have you! Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment