Translate

Friday 2 November 2012

Notice the Little Things-My Creative Scrapbook

This is a layout I did of my grandchild Isla taken this past Thanksgiving. She looked like such a little doll and we had a riot doing a backyard photo shoot! I used the LE kit from My Creative Scrapbooking Kit Club. The kit contained the Park Drive collection from Websters and it was love at first sight for me :)
 I did some masking on this layout with templates from Prima.The gorgeous flowers were also from Prima.
This is a Dusty Attic piece (Arch window). I painted in black and then went over it with a coat of gloss to bring out a nit of shine.
Another two DA pieces (grass clusters and grass borders). I painted them with green, metallic copper and  pink then went over them once they were dry with some stickles to make them stand out more.
Just a close-up of the grass cluster DA piece. I also did some masking in the opposing corners of the layout using a stencil included in the LE kit! I'm hoping that everyone faired out alright through storm Sandy and are now off to have a great weekend! Keep your eyes on the skies the snow is coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment