Translate

Friday 22 February 2013

Lil Angels-Scraps of Elegance

My darling grandaughters. Emily (far left) is 3, Isla (middle) 1 and Lilly (lillybean) 6 . This was taken on Lilly's 6th Birthday. Unfortunately the girls don't get to see each other near enough so when they do get together they make up for lost time! I so love to just sit and watch them play. I used the Scraps of Elegance Kit Lovesong Kit.
I loved this saying, Kaisercraft rub-on, although at times I know for a fact that none of these three are perfect angels!
The big pink flower is from Bo Bunny's Zinnia line (love these!) and the two mixed red flowers I made using paper from the kit and some red bling. The zipper is of course frim Prima's Junkyard Findings line. The little red ones are from Petaloo.
I hand stiched around the circle to help hold the paper down better. The letters are from Dusty Attic Bookman ABC set (DA0666)
I painted the letters first with Pink Lemonade but realized there were too pale so I painted them again with Lisa Pink and then they were too dark! So I used the Smooch ( Shabby Pink) that came in the kit and when over them completely which added a shimmer to them plus gave me the color I wanted!

Well it's Friday which means the hubby will be out all weekend sledding with his brother and I have the house completely to myself which also means I can crank my stereo! Although I might go out with them just once to see if I can capture a great deer shot. They are always telling about the beautiful things they see in the bush but I hate the cold. This might be worth the effort I guess we'll see! Have an awesome weekend and I am off to scrap my brains out! (Have a few albums need doing for upcoming weddings). Have a great one and be well!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page, your grand daughters are adorable even if they are no angels lol.
    Thanks so much for coming by my blog for the PaperHaus hop, your comment is really appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete