Translate

Thursday 21 February 2013

Smiles are contagious-My Creative Scrapbook LE

This is a photo of my daughter Rebecca playing smoochies with her niece Emily at Christmas time. They adore one another can you tell? I used the Limited Edition kit from MCS with the Lucille line from Baisc Grey.
Enjoyed adding alot of Dusty Attic to this layout. This is the dress form painted with Pink Lemonade paint. I used some  Websters' netting for the skirt and a ribbon form the kit for a sash. A few Prima flowers finished it off.
Alot of the time I like to incorporate the title onto the chipboard although in this case I realized to late that I should have probably used it to fill in the spaces at the top and bottom of the page. I'm not used to empty (negative space)!
More Dusty Attic Painted with the same Pink Lemonade and then I used distress ink from Tim Holtz in Mahgony to bring out the edges. Prima and Petaloo flowers in the mix.
The birdcage and bird are more Dusty Atttic painted and inked. I used a left over piece of ribbon from a Christmas kit to hang the cage on the page. I wasn't sure I would like these papers when I first saw them but when I had them in my hand that all changed! Well that's it for today I think! Have a great afternoon and thanks for coming by! Be well!


No comments:

Post a Comment