Translate

Thursday 28 March 2013

Sweet Dreams Scrap That Design Team Winner

One of the design team challenges this month at Scrap That was to re-do one of your first layouts. I loved the idea so I asked my daughter to send me a layout from the first album I ever gave her. This was the layout (sorry it was a pic of a pic)
At the time I was so proud of myself for designing a window to peek in and see the baby sleeping. My title was hand cut letters. Oh boy lol! So I re-did the layout and this is what it looks like now
The only choice for me was Graphic 45 Little Darlings paper.
A mix of Petaloo and Prima flowers and a little embellishment from Junkyard Findings.
I've become addicted to paper folding and tucking something little behind. I used Prima's Divine Washi Tape as well as a Trinket from Bo Bunny's Little Miss Line
I am happy to say that I won the Desgin Team Challenge with this layout! Well I'm off to shoot another layout see you soon! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment