Translate

Monday 19 May 2014

My Princess-Marilyn Rivera tutorial

I saw this great tutorial over at My Creative Scrapbook's blog by the wonderful Marilyn Rivera and thought I'd give it a try. This woman can fold paper like no tomorrow! She also does some amazing work with masks and moulding paste. This was my attempt at her style. Although no where near the caliber of Marilyn's work I was happy with how it came out on my first try!
I used the LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook with the beautiful Prima Princess papers! love their kits!
I used everything from the kit except for the drywall tape. The flowers and buttons in this kit are sweet!
More flowers and bubbles! :)

My sweetpie Emily when she was little. She's only three now but here she's just a baby. Wow how time flies! Well I just wanted to share this. I love watching tutorials and learning new things. I am exhausted from 5 straight hours of gardening today. I am sunburnt and was eaten alive by blackflies. But I have a big property that requires alot of work so thought i'd get out there! Now I'm bagged but going to scrap for awhile. Have a great week! All the best! :)






2 comments: