Translate

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Paint Caddy

It has come to my attention that I have lost complete control of my scraproom. A relatively new room and it looks like a bomb hit it. I have accumulated so much over the past year and instead of taking the time and sorting it out I just kinda piled it up or stuck it on the corner of my desk. Well no more! It's affecting my ability to work so I am forced to do something. To start I decided to get all the mists off my desk and pulled out this paint caddy that I bought from dusty attic three years ago? Wow procrastination is my middle name. I decided to put it together and this is what I came up with!
 front view same on both sides
Side view same on both sides. I also used some chippies from Dust Attic, theDecorative Trim Set (DA0435) to embellish it a little bit.
The papers are from Maja  Design Vintage Summer and Crea Diem collections.
Even papered the inside to make it look nicer!
Added some handmade flowers made with leftovers from the sheets I used.
Another handmade flower. I's not perfect but it is definitely functional.
Filled to capacity! I need another one! lol time to slow down on the shopping. These are only some of my mists! I have decided to do at least one major organizing thing in my room each month and or finish one project that for some reason got put to the side. Hopefully by Christmas my room will look brand new again! Thanks for dropping by! All the best! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with this! And good luck with the cleaning - it's never-ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Anyway thank you a lot. ...Best Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project! Love the pretty butterflies and the fabulous blossom! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog :) Hope you enjoy your time with your grand babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out really pretty and very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I am on an Organising frenzy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this....your blooms ar gorgeous! One always feel better when one is organised and can find one's materials and tools easily! Also, when the organiser is pretty....it makes for very easy organising! ;-)

    ReplyDelete