Translate

Sunday 16 November 2014

Scrap Around the World-Symphony of Music

It's that time of month again for the second reveal at Scrap Around the World. And this is my take on the gorgeous Mood Board designed by the talented Zuzia Bodakowska.
 November Mood Board 
 This was my first go at doing a canvas so I was somewhat reserved. I wanted to do more with stamping & misting but didn't want to ruin it before the reveal lol! Next time will be different. I really wanted to pic up on the colors in this Board. They matched a photo I have of a place here in Muskoka that is just stunning in the fall! 
 Just a couple of close-ups for this post both of them are of my flower clusters. You can see the various masking I did with different stencils. I also did a lot of misting, going back adding Gesso, misting again but I finally came close to what I wanted.
 Lots of Prima on this canvas!
I covered some of the flowers up but left a few the way they were. It didn't make sense to me to cover them with gesso only to try and spray back the color they were. The music paper is from Maya Designs. Chippie from Dusty Attic!
And that''s it! :)
Just a few rules to remember when posting to our blog http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.ca/
To be eligible for judging you need to follow our rules!

To be eligible for judging you need to follow our
 10 Golden Rules HEREwhich include:- 

1)  Sharing the mood board image in your blog post.

2)  Mentioning Scrap Around The World {in full - not just 
SATW} & LINKING BACK to our current challenge.

3)  Explaining how you were inspired by our mood board

4)  Linking back to your SATW blog post NOT YOUR ENTIRE BLOG.

5) We do not accept cards, tags, Off-the-Page items or mini-books.
Only layouts, canvases or art journal pages or spreads.
(see our rules for minimum sizes please).

----------------------------------

If receiving comments from some of our Design Team members is important
 to you please ensure that you have WORD VERIFICATION TURNED OFF.


To see all our awesome prizes I've already posted click here!
Have a great week! All the best! :)




3 comments:

  1. that is a gorgeous looking canvas! I love the photo you have chosen and you have matched your flowers and colours beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Love the texture and burst of colors! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete