Translate

Monday 30 March 2015

Ashley

 There was an amazing Mood Board this month at Dusty Attic and I couldn't help myself I just had to give it a try! So without further ado my layout called Ashley
 And this is their awesome Mood Board.
 
I just love this photo of my oldest daughter Ashley. This is her on her way home from Florida. The trip was a birthday gift from her friends. She had just turned 30 a few days before! She looks so relaxed and is wearing my favorite color so I just had to do something with it! Hence this canvas.
This was the inspiration for this particular canvas the peacock feather by Dusty Attic. I used embossing powders on it trying to match the colors in Ashley's shirt.
A slew of flowers from Petaloo and more beautiful chippies from Dusty!
Another close-up of the beautiful chipboard. 
Sorry for the different shadows in the photos. I am exhausted after working all week and just got home after 10 hours. But I didn't want to miss out. Sorry for the abrupt post but I will come back and edit it tomorrow when I am more able to move! My body is seizing as I write! :( Thanks for dropping by!
All the best!

8 comments:

  1. Just stunning! LOOOOVE those different feathers and your flower cluster...seriously gorgeous:):) Hope you're feeling more 'alive' by now!!! And I'm so glad you made the time to join us at Dusty Attic this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO!! Those peacock feathers look amazing! I think I just added some more chippy to my wish list ;) Thanks for playing along with us at Dusty Attic this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Pam! Wirking so hard at your job and then coming home and scrapping your beautiful pieces of art! This page is stunning!! Yourvreally captured the colors and feel of that moodboard! Gorgeous work my friend (and thank-you for that sweet heartfelt post you left at my blog, I was so touched!) xo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should say 'working'...sorry I was typing on my phone, lol

      Delete
  4. Wow, Pam!! This is so gorgeous!! I adore your colors, textures, and bits of sparkle. I hope you're feeling better!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a textured work...loving the colours and clever use of your chipboards...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation, love the colours and fabulous texture you achieved! I also wanted to pop over and say thank you for letting me know about showing the mood board - I promise I read the rules but I must have missed that. Thank you!! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning canvas love the colours x

    ReplyDelete