Translate

Monday 18 May 2015

Celebrate Scrap Around the World Mid-Month Reveal

 It's that time again at Scrap Around the World! Mid-month reveal BUT it's not just any month it's our Birthday! So this month is chock full of awesome prizes and gorgeous work put up by the design team! Above is my contribution to this month's Mood Board. It's called Celebrate!
 My title was made with Prima letters from the Zephyr line! I did a bit of masking. I went over it with Gesso and then again went over it lightly with mists to match the colors of my papers.
 What's a celebration without balloons? And to make them stand out more I covered them with sequins! The papers are from Kaisercraft's 365 DAYS collection.
 I went heavy on the embellishment for this because it's a celebration month and just looked so cool! lol Love flowers!
Final shot of my layouts. Different angle. As I said before this month is heavy on the prizes!!! Wish I could compete!!!! $100.00 prize packs from all those yummy companies!

As usual we have the support of our 2015 MAJOR PERMANENT SPONSORS 


PLUS OUR 2015 MINOR PERMANENT SPONSORS 
HAVE ALSO RISEN TO THE OCCASION! 


AND OUR BRAND NEW SPONSOR - 


As well as our EXCLUSIVE EPIC EVENT SPONSORS!


ALL OUR PRIZES ALWAYS INCLUDE FREE INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE!


Our Overall Winner also receives a  Guest Designer Position 
which comes with plenty of exposure in your own special
 post as well as an exclusive Guest Designer badge!


So don't forget to try out! You have 18 chances to win a prize! Hope to see you there! All the best! :)

6 comments:

  1. LA gama de colores, el gesso teñido.. los detalles de los globos.. hermoso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Love all the texture and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequins on the balloons. Too sweet! Such a great LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your coment, there is a línk on my blog under the inscription Scrap Around The World :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your coment, there is a línk on my blog under the inscription Scrap Around The World :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your coment, there is a línk on my blog under the inscription Scrap Around The World :-)

    ReplyDelete