Translate

Monday 20 July 2015

6 My Creative Sketches July Challenge


This month brought the most gorgeous kit from My Creative Scrapbook!! Filled with Prima's Garden Fable Collection! So I thought why not do the sketch challenge with it? And this is what I came up with.
 My adorable granddaughter Emily on her 6th birthday this July! Wow they grow so fast!! She's like a little doll. So petite and the sweetest smile but in this photo she was all about the glam! This was the sketch that I had to work with from My Creative Sketches
Just a couple of close-ups.
 I did alot of fussy cutting for this and then had to go back and color the roses darker to match my theme. The chipboard is from Blue Fern Studios.
I masked the background with an older Prima stencil. I wish it had come out better than it did but it's not horrible so I left it alone. The flowers and chipboard as well as the papers are all from the LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Hope you enjoyed! See you soon! I hope! All the best! :)

6 comments:

  1. It's a great page :) I love all details :) and beautiful photo of the beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautfiul page! Check out the My Creative Scrapbook Facebook page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Pam! I'm intrigued by the title - how did you do it? Is the Prima stencil you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete