Translate

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Forever

 My youngest daughter Jessie often has formal portraits done of her self and my gorgeous grandson Jaxon. This makes me very happy!! A constant supply of professional photos is heaven for me!! So I dug into my new Courtship Lane papers from Blue Fern Studios and whipped up this page.
I was in the mood for some stamping and coloring so I made the flowers for this page with stamps from Heartfelt Creations. Delightful Daisies I think they're called. The heart frame is also from Blue Fern Studios and I added some Recollections embossing powder and heat set it. The background was done with Tim Holtz Concord distress inks and a stencil from TCW.
I took the opportunity to finally use some of the foil rubons from Prima that I've been hoarding! Love how they turned out. A simple bloom finished this element of the layout!
The final photo is of my title. A chippie from Recollections. I used Tim Holtz' Shabby White embossing enamel and heat set for this worn effect. That's it! Simple layout. That's it for me today. I've been busy playing catch up with many things this week and still have much to do but for now it's bed!! Take care! As always all the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment