Translate

Thursday 27 October 2016

Treasure

 Another lovely sketch to play with this month on Blue Fern Studios blog!
 This is the sketch for this month's challenge.
I used the gorgeous Attic Charm papers for this layout. love the soft pinks and beige!
I borrowed these photos of these two cuties playing together. They were a perfect choice for this double photo layout!
I used the gorgeous ironwork design chipboard. I used gesso to prime the piece then added pink, petal and garnet embossing powders to it.  I used the dark garnet to try and pull the color from the daisies into the layout.
I kept my title simple on a busy page.
A little angel resin from Prima. I tinted her wings with gold mist to bring her out of the page a bit more. I also did some random stamping around the page for added dimension.
I used both Prima and Blue Fern blooms for this page. I absolutely love the gold shimmer on the Attic Roses!
It was the worst day for shooting ever today. A blizzard prevented me from going outside and after a long day at work I struggled with trying to get this page snapped. Absolutely nothing wanted to work! Probably because I am down with the flu ugh! :(  But I did learn one thing today! I learned that I am going to build a photo box!! That's it for now! Thanks for dropping by. All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment