Translate

Sunday 6 November 2016

Beautiful

Another play day with Blue Fern! Using Courtship Lane and a few sheets from other lines I decided to scrap this cute picture of my youngest daughter Jessie! She has a knack for taking awesome selfies. I only wish I could lol! I know I am biased but I think she's simply beautiful inside and out.
 I played off the purple in her hair, again something I wish I could pull of!
 Both chippies are from Dusty Attic. This one was heat embossed using Blue Fern's Violet embossing powder.
Flowers from Prima, Petaloo and Blue Fern. Lots of glitter and stamping added to the page for interest. I actually cut this chippie in half so I could frame the photo so to speak.  The adorable little flair you see on the page is from Cuts2Luv. I love their flairs and must have bought 70 of them! They are the perfect little touch on any project! 
II even used some drywall tape and canvas strip on this. Had a lot of fun going wild with purple and loved that I had all the shades I wanted in papers from Blue Fern. I hope you enjoyed this random play with purple! Working on another project to be posted later this week. I have been battling the worst flu ever!!! Four weeks!! Even included a hospital stint and I am hoping that I am past the worst of it as it has a tendency to come back just when you think you're out of the woods! Fingers crossed! Hope to see you soon!
All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment