Translate

Wednesday 1 February 2017

you & me More Than Words February Challenge

 I had loads of fun with this month's challenge over at More Than Words. The word for the month was together.I immediately thought of this photo of my daughter with my granddaughter taken during a fall photo shoot. 
 I have always loved unique photos and I really liked the fact that they are walking away from the camera and that little Isla is the focal point really of the photo.
This is the Challenge for the month:
We had to tie in the word together and use an ampersand on our page. I used the stunningly gorgeous papers from 49 & Market called Vintage Artistry. Love, love, love these papers!They are so thick you can just pile on the products and they have such gorgeous images on them! I can see many more layouts done with these papers!
 There was a lot of misting with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and masking going on with this page. Then the layering started! Blue fern chippies, a metal butterfly from Finnibar's mechanicals and blooms also from 49 & Market helped finish the page.
 Added some gesso to this bloom to blend it in a bit more. Don't you just love all the gorgeous flowers?! A bit of fussy cutting was also involved, this is a given with these papers!
 A couple more closeups. 
 Another mechanical cog from Finn! Remember to get your entry in to win one of many fabulous prizes we have this month!! Hope you enjoyed the visit! See you soon. All the best! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment