Translate

Sunday 31 December 2017

four

Happy New Year!! Welcome to 2018 may it be the year that sees your dreams come true! This month at More Than Words we have another great challenge for you. It involves tags and birthdays! This is my interpretation.
My grandson on his fourth birthday awaiting the arrival of his guests. Such a pensive look for such a little guy. I used Maja Design Denim and Friends papers for this layout.
This is our Mood board for the month. 
This sweet face is often the focal point of many of my pages. I used a chippie from Blue Fern Studios to frame the photo.
All my blooms are from 49 & Market. I wasn't really happy with my background but I ran out of time so I had to go with it. I did some masking with a 7Dots Studio stencil then misted with Whale Watch Blue from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I did some stamping then tried giving my stars some depth by going around them with a distress ink marker.
A symbol of my love :)
Here you can see two of my tags. The biggest one backs my photo. I hope you join us this month and try your hand at this challenge. We have some awesome prizes for you! That's it for now. I will be back soon with a little fun news!
All the best.

1 comment: